So I called out to you guys to help me out with topics. Thankfully I got some great friends to send me some topics quickly! I do have some others, but I wanted to save some for the next topics post.
Okay so this is what happens. You read through these topics. If there is something you would like to write on then you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: Guest Contributor and then tell me which topic you would like to write on. You can do that or comment below and let me know. If there is a topic that you would like to have a He Said She said thing with... then let me know what that topic is and who you would like to write it with.
I also have openings always for Group Therapy, where you can just write in a question or problem you have and would like feedback or advice on.
I will take off topics as they get taken or "fill up". Thanks everyone for all your nice emails and encouragement to keep this rolling. Means a lot to me. :)
City Mom suggested these: Thanks!
2. How about the differences between how men and women think?
3. When one spouse loves fitness and the other is a couch potato.
4.The Seasoned Marriage...You still love each other but the sex is a lil too vanilla.
5. How I taught my kids about sex OR (this works) How I discovered my son was not a virgin (tricky mom shares snares)
6. Jack of All Trades (make that Jackie) - I have many skills and hobbies, but I'm not an expert on any one thing.
7. Mistakes I made raising my kids. A quick and easy guide for the new parent.
Nitebyrd suggested these-THANKS!:
9. Are you unhappy in your marriage but can't divorce due to financial/health/child issues?
10. What ways have you cut back to save money in this economy?
11. Are you tired of always initiating sex?
12. Does your spouse/SO know that you blog? Why or Why not?
13. How do you deal with a special needs child? And how does it enhance or deter from your other relationships in your family?
14. Are you a romantic married or partnered with a non-romantic?
Thank again everyone for all your help. I will leave this post up for two days so we have time for people to read and respond to it.
COME AND GUEST CONTRIBUTE!!!
1 year ago