Thursday, September 9, 2010

So what I need from you guys... Group Therapy.

Image from HERE
Today is suppose to be Group Therapy.

I need therapy.

I'm out of topics.  Got nothin.

So what I need from you guys today and the next few days is either to THROW out topics either in the comment box or my email address blokthoughts@gmail.com SUBJECT line: RWTOPICS, OR tell me what you are going to write about in comments (with an attached email address) or email me what you want to write about and send me it and I'll publish it if it goes along with the blog.

If you didn't know yet, the person that helped me out with this blog is no longer around--so I'm trying to decide what I want to do next.  If I want to go about it alone, find another helper, or let the blog have a break for a while.

I still have a few things I need to post, a meet the blogger tomorrow and another one.  Elaina's getting to know her post for winning our little contest, and a few things people have sent in.  But then I'm done.

So I'm asking for your help.

If I don't get any... that's okay, I'll just take a break so that I can study up on how I want to continue with this blog.

I sure hope it's doing some good.

Love ya,

Shelle

9 comments:

GoodWill said...

Well, for what it's worth, I hope the blog continues. I'm fairly new to the blog-world and have enjoyed the back and forth on this site. I'll try to think of some topics and come back to post or email them.

For now, thanks for running the site solo!

Unknown said...

Hey Shelle. I'm pretty busy but...let me know if you want some help. I miss this place! :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Thanks Good Will... that is sweet. It will continue, I might just need to take some time to make a new plan for the blog.

Andrea--I emailed you already! :)

UP said...

Let me know if I can help...I have ideas all the time, but some of them go NO WHERE! So...maybe you can run with them.

Stick to it.

UP

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You are such a great writer I just love hanging onto what you spew forth.
I don't have any ideas for you. I'm on empty too.

Danielle said...

I have been lacking any form of posting ability lately so I am no help, but I will think and send you some if I can!

wendy said...

Oh Shelle, this blog has been a good one and CHEAP therapy (tee,hee) I wish you know who were back and able to still help you.
I don't want to see it end, but it is a hardship sometimes wondering what to write about I guess.....shouldn't all land on your cute little shoulders.
I'll try and think of some things

See Mom Smile said...

I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for you. If I can ever make myself write them I will send them to you.

Dave said...

If you need a source of topics why not take a hot topic from the headline news, give the female view, and ask for the male's views, and comments from other females?

Was the helper Southern Sage? I noticed (sadly) that you were falling out some time ago.

Here is something for you, if you want to use it -

Every one has heard of a feminist, but just what is one?

This is the view of most ordinary people, a view that I as a man have to agree with -

Feminists are resentful, belligerent and quarrelsome women. They are also usually ignorant and misinformed with weak self control. Feminists use to be called ‘men haters’ and ‘troublemakers’. They have always been around throughout human history and their main intent is to create ill will, bad feeling, and malice between men and women, usually by unfounded assertions - even lies. The term to describe them is 'misandrists', who have an attitude of 'misandry'.

The cause is the maternal instinct which regards men as either a mating object when in lust, or a potential danger to the family unit to be driven away when not, by making life as difficult as possible. The male equivalent - male aggression - is the pack hunting instinct. Throughout history this has resulted in armies and wars.

Mature and well balanced people recognise the problems and control their instincts and emotions using basic social skills and practical common sense, something the selfish feminist is very lacking in.

Is this your view?

END

I wrote that as there seems to be a lot of confusion over exactly what is feminism and what is it trying to achieve.

If you don't what it don't worry, no hard feelings here.

Your admirer and fan - Dave (Sage99) XXX

WE BELONG