6. Religion: Who cares? My beliefs are mine and your beliefs are yours
7. Political affiliation - (Republican, Democrat, Libertarian): Democrat
8. Basic philosophical leanings (liberal, conservative, confused): I am an open-minded person who has had unusual experiences in life and I wish every single person is open-minded like me. Sadly, that is not the case as I have experienced over and over.
9. What is your motto in life?: Be kind, you never know what may come back to you
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?: Funny thing is, not a single deaf person has had the most influence on my life. My mother is. She fought for my rights and made sacrifices for me.
11. Why did you start Blogging? (100 words or less): I was encouraged by Shelle from BlokThoughts to write about my deafness. I admit that I was scared to write about being deaf because I always encounter prejudice in real life when they find out I am deaf. This has not been the case in the blogosphere.
*What is the most favorite post you have written on any blog you contribute to?:
12. Tell us in 100 words about your current relationship: My wife is fluent in sign language. In fact, she is better at it...and she is hearing. She never lets me live it down. ;)
13. BONUS or OPTIONAL: Tell us something we need to know about you that we haven't covered above. 50 words or less: Hearing people CAN suck (discrimination, anyone?), but I know many who don't. Thanks for being understanding with me as a deaf person.
This blog is meant to be a blog about REAL relationships. The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.
We have contributors of all different races, religions, and personalities who are ready to dish on what is going on with THEIR relationships.
Get ready to learn, laugh, and think!
If a post isn't to your liking...don't get offended...remember that everyone is unique in the way they write and express themselves...This IS personal to them, so keep the comments classy and respectful.
If you don't like a post on one day...I'm pretty positive you will find something you will like on another day!
So come on...let us know what you REALLY think...and if you have something to contribute that you want commented on...you can GUEST contribute!