7. Political affiliation- (republican, democrat, libertarian): Republican most of the time
8. Basic philosophical leanings (liberal, conservative, confused): pissed off conservative
9. What is your motto in life?: I refuse to do things for other people. Did that for too many years. I live life for me and my family and no one else. This is me, take it or leave it.
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?: My Jr. High Choir Director - Jennifer Strassburg. She was a cancer survivor and one of the spunkiest people I have ever met. She took me under her wing and lead me through some very trying times.
11. Why did you start Blogging? (100 words or less): I was pressured by friends and family to document the idiocy of my daily life.
*What is the most favorite post you have written on any blog you contribute to?:
12. Tell us in 100 words about your current relationship: Duke and I are best friends. He bugs the hell out of me and I drive him nuts. We tell each other everything and love each other for who we are. I wouldn't change for the world.
13. BONUS or OPTIONAL: Tell us something we need to know about you that we haven't covered above. 50 words or less: I love making people laugh. I hate to find out I have offended anyone with my lack of filter. I have a tough outer exterior and a mushy center (literally).... how many words is that?
Shelle's Note:Chief's blog truly makes you laugh. She always has something to say. Mostly done in sarcastic humor but it will make your day and we have this running joke that she owes me a few key boards because of all the water I have spit out while laughing at one of her posts. You will not be sorry if you take the time to hop over to her main blog and read her posts. Then follow her. Trust me. We love Chief over here because not only is she brutally honest but her humor trickles over here and livens up the place... yet her advice is sound and very profound.
Thanks Chief... for being a part of Real World Venus vs. Mars. We definitely wouldn't be the same without you!
This blog is meant to be a blog about REAL relationships. The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.
We have contributors of all different races, religions, and personalities who are ready to dish on what is going on with THEIR relationships.
Get ready to learn, laugh, and think!
If a post isn't to your liking...don't get offended...remember that everyone is unique in the way they write and express themselves...This IS personal to them, so keep the comments classy and respectful.
If you don't like a post on one day...I'm pretty positive you will find something you will like on another day!
So come on...let us know what you REALLY think...and if you have something to contribute that you want commented on...you can GUEST contribute!