Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some Re-vamping and Comics! :)

Hey everyone! WE are re-vamping the structure of Real World Venus vs. Mars!

So the rest of the week we are just posting fluff! Then starting next week we will be just a tad different in how we post!

So read below for the most current posts and read them if you haven't already!

Thanks for coming back and being a part of all this! :)

***Update: Below is comics written about things actually said in a Therapist Office. To some they may be funny, to others they may be disturbing :) Thanks SciFi Dad for making me aware that I should probably write a caveat so that people know what to kind of expect when they see these :)






And people wonder why I want to be a Marriage Therapist! My job would be so interesting! ;)

Love,

4 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

uh, comics are supposed to be funny... those are weird, depressing, and more than a little creepy

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL @ SciFi Dad! Okay Okay, I put something up there to warn people! Sorry :) hehehehe.

So am I disturbing that I find them a bit amusing, in a disturbing way?

Thanks again for pointing out my mistakes!!! lol!

MakingChanges said...

Shelle- I thought they were FUNNY! Lets go into practice together. I want to be a marriage counselor, too. Life would never be dull!

H.K. said...

I think you would be a great marriage counselor! Running this blog and reading the posts and comments, you've got a lot insight to the inner workings of marital relationships. :0)

p.s.
I've become a big fan of this blog!

WE BELONG