6. Religion: Methodist (spiritual but not religious)
7. Political affiliation- (republican, democrat, libertarian): Democrat
8. Basic philosophical leanings (liberal, conservative, confused): Liberal
9. What is your motto in life?: Don't criticize someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?: There are so many people, but my sister is probably the biggest influence.
11. Why did you start Blogging? (100 words or less):I have a lot to say! I've always wanted to try it, so one day, thanks to my good friend Anissa, I created one. It's been a great experience and I've *met* some wonderful people.
*What is the most favorite post you have written on any blog you contribute to?: Donna didn't have one on this, but I love THIS post of hers.
12. Tell us in 100 words about your current relationship: I am single and dating. It's been a rough go and I'm finding that there are not that many fish in my pond, so to speak. The choices get much slimmer as you get older. Ugh, I can't believe I referred to myself as *older*. But it's been an interesting experience. I've met some great people, some not so great people and have been learning a ton about myself in the process.
13.BONUS or OPTIONAL: Tell us something we need to know about you that we haven't covered above. 50 words or less: I have a wicked sense of humor, did a speech for Geraldine Ferraro growing up, have what seems to be a freckle on my eye ball and I am a Disney freak!
Shelle's addition: I just wanted to add that Donna's outlook on relationships has been so good for this site in comments and also in her posts. She is so relate able and that is how she writes. She is so open willing to lay it out there no holds bar. I love that about her. I am so lucky she writes over here for us. Thanks Donna!
This blog is meant to be a blog about REAL relationships. The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.
We have contributors of all different races, religions, and personalities who are ready to dish on what is going on with THEIR relationships.
Get ready to learn, laugh, and think!
If a post isn't to your liking...don't get offended...remember that everyone is unique in the way they write and express themselves...This IS personal to them, so keep the comments classy and respectful.
If you don't like a post on one day...I'm pretty positive you will find something you will like on another day!
So come on...let us know what you REALLY think...and if you have something to contribute that you want commented on...you can GUEST contribute!