Love and Hate are emotional extremes... and I don't do well with extremes as I am more of a middle of the road kinda gal. However, I am going to give this my best shot cuz when it comes to Duke, I can usually eek out a pretty good post if I am able to bitch and moan a bit in the process. I'm gonna go after it a bit differently though... CHIEF STYLE.
10. I love how he plays with my hair.
10. I hate how he has to twirl my hair at night to wind himself down enough to fall asleep. Sometimes he twirls and twirls until it pulls my hair out. Seriously, this childhood habit has gotten way out of hand! Just because he is bald as a cue ball doesn't warrant me suffering through years of hair pulling!
9. I love that he is affectionate by nature. Lotsa hugs for the boys by their dad is always a good thing.
9. I hate that he has to smack my ass, rub my head, grab a boob and pinch my cheek.... every time I walk past. DON'T TOUCH THE MERCHANDISE!
8. I love how he is in charge of the grocery shopping and making Dinner.
8. I hate that everything I eat tastes like cayenne pepper and ketchup (OK so sometimes he adds tuna)
7. I love that he is the designated driver for the family.
7. I hate that he never knows where he is going, never drives the speed limit (either 10 below or 10 above) and refuses to use his windshield wipers.
6. I love that he is frugal and refuses to incur debt.
6. I hate that he is a tightass. 10 cents for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese over the nasty Wal-Mart brand is not going to make or break his retirement nest egg.
5. I love that he doesn't care whether I am a good housekeeper or not.
5. I hate that he is such a pig, doesn't pick up his dirty underpants, or wash his whiskers down the sink when he shaves.
4. I love that he is a "mans, man" or whatever it means to when a dude is "all boy".
4. I hate that he has to grab himself, fist pump, pass gas, belch, hack loagies etc... to ensure no one makes the mistake of implying he is "Metro".
3. I love that he has a strong work ethic.
3. I hate that he refuses to call in sick when it is clear he is deathly ill or better yet, one of the kids gets sick and I have to be the one to stay home so he doesn't wreck his perfect attendance.
2. I love that he tries to fix things on his own around the house to save money.
2. I hate that our faucets are on backwards, he torched a hole in my countertop, the garage door is bungeed together and only half of our sprinkling system is operational.
1. I love that he thinks I'm hysterical.
1. I hate that he only laughs when I make an ass out of myself trying to be funny.
What do you love/hate about
Come over and check me out at Hiding From the Kids