9. What is your motto in life?:"Live a honest and respectful life"...this is too broad but it entails a lot more meaning than enclosed.
10. Who has had the most influence in your life?: Jesus...after all I'm trying to live my life the way he taught and lived and of course my mom...I've never realized what a wonderful, self-sacrificing woman she was until I've moved away from home.
11. Why did you start Blogging? (100 words or less): I started blogging November of 2008. One of my best friends started blogging and she loved it so much she kept telling me to start one for myself. I admit, I had no clue what blogging is until I started reading her blog, and then started reading another friend who I found out blogged too and then next thing I know, I was reading other people's blogs on their blogroll and then decided to start one just to unload some of the thoughts that go through my head (which I haven't been doing lately). I also love the fact that if I'm blogging about how my family is doing here, I don't really need to write one of those yearly letters to relatives and friends, if they want to know what's happening in my family's life, they can just go online and get updates. Actually, I wrote a post about this very question so if interested, go here.
*What is the most favorite post you have written on any blog you contribute to?: I wrote a tribute post on this blog created by the infamous Crash last February on my mom's birthday...that I found to be my most favorite.
12. Tell us in 100 words about your current relationship: My current relationship...hmmmmm, that is a book to write about....LOL. I am currently married as I've already stated. I married the only guy I ever fell in love with. I always describe our marriage as a roller-coaster ride..we have our ups and downs, there are points in our marriage where we feel like we're diving into the unknown, such adrenaline rush..LOL and then there are times where we actually thought we've figured it out but of course, the cycle starts all over again, we go up and then we come down. Although my hub and I agree on a lot of major views, like our kids for example, our personalities tend to clash sometimes and there are certain issues we don't agree upon. Sometimes we compromise on certain things, other times we just agree to disagree.
One of the difference in personalities we have is where my hub gets angry easily, he is also easily to forgive and forget. I, on the other hand, can be very emotional at times may take me a while to get angry but once I did, it would take me a long time to forgive and forget. Yes, our marriage is definitely a working progress, we have our good and happy times and then the not so good and sad moments but we're both willing to keep working at it.
13. BONUS or OPTIONAL: Tell us something we need to know about you that we haven't covered above. 50 words or less: Hmmmm...you mean I have to voluntarily give you more informations about me...come on Shelle, you're going to have to do better than that. LOL
Since this is optional, I'm opting to not tell more than you asked but if you're looking for bonus, I'm gonna let you throw some questions my way...heck, get real dirty or gory if you want...if you throw it my way and dare me, I'd definitely be obligated to accommodate you...hahahah.
Shelle Edit:Well you HEARD her guys! Ask Anjeny questions and get dirty or gory but just remember to wash your mind and tongue out with soap afterwards ;) Anjeny I can explain in one word-HOME. I know weird right? But it is how I feel when I read her writing. I feel a constant. Don't get me wrong, she is completely unpredictable when she writes, you never know what experience she will put in her writing to relate it to the topic at hand... but she's constant in the fact that she's real. I relate to her relationship. She's happy and loves her husband but she shows that it isn't all roses, but that marriage comes with thorns and she's not afraid to tell us about them, but she also remembers to tell us how she overcame them...constant, safe the best kind of HOME. We love you Anj... thanks for contributing for us!!!
This blog is meant to be a blog about REAL relationships. The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.
We have contributors of all different races, religions, and personalities who are ready to dish on what is going on with THEIR relationships.
Get ready to learn, laugh, and think!
If a post isn't to your liking...don't get offended...remember that everyone is unique in the way they write and express themselves...This IS personal to them, so keep the comments classy and respectful.
If you don't like a post on one day...I'm pretty positive you will find something you will like on another day!
So come on...let us know what you REALLY think...and if you have something to contribute that you want commented on...you can GUEST contribute!