Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Mathematics of Men and Women Relationships...

I found this off of a website but forgot to get the link and now it is in INTERNET space somewhere and I can't find it again...so just so you know, I didn't come up with this list...but then again, you probably wouldn't have thought that anway!

The Mathematics of Men and Women Relationships

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair 

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage 

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

SHOPPING MATH

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need. (I don't see the problem?)

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. 

A successful woman is one who can find such a man. (Isn't that the truth)

So according to this...are you a SUCCESSFUL man or woman???

We definitely don't earn more than I can spend...I don't know if that is even possible! :)

Love, 

Shelle

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Shelle - this is great. I have to admit, if I REALLY need something, or just HAVE to have it, I'll pay $2 for a $1 item too...

Not sure if I claim success according to this, but HAPPY??? YES!

Swirl Girl said...

and tell me again why men are running our country?

this all makes perfect sense to me!

T said...

If it's a dollar - I MUST need it...

and while M.O.T.H. earns more than I DO spend, I doubt he'll ever make more than I CAN spend...

sad, but true!

Youngblood4ever said...

Okay, so we fit I guess in the smart man + smart woman and the dumb man + smart woman because we have the romance and the marriage.

Also, We are so NOT successful! Sad to say it. I wish we were, somehow. Working on that!

The Blonde Duck said...

Hilarious!

WE BELONG