Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Mathematics of Men and Women Relationships...

I found this off of a website but forgot to get the link and now it is in INTERNET space somewhere and I can't find it again...so just so you know, I didn't come up with this list...but then again, you probably wouldn't have thought that anway!

The Mathematics of Men and Women Relationships

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair 

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage 

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

SHOPPING MATH

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need. (I don't see the problem?)

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. 

A successful woman is one who can find such a man. (Isn't that the truth)

So according to this...are you a SUCCESSFUL man or woman???

We definitely don't earn more than I can spend...I don't know if that is even possible! :)

Love, 

Shelle

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Shelle - this is great. I have to admit, if I REALLY need something, or just HAVE to have it, I'll pay $2 for a $1 item too...

Not sure if I claim success according to this, but HAPPY??? YES!

Swirl Girl said...

and tell me again why men are running our country?

this all makes perfect sense to me!

TisforTonya said...

If it's a dollar - I MUST need it...

and while M.O.T.H. earns more than I DO spend, I doubt he'll ever make more than I CAN spend...

sad, but true!

MakingChanges said...

Okay, so we fit I guess in the smart man + smart woman and the dumb man + smart woman because we have the romance and the marriage.

Also, We are so NOT successful! Sad to say it. I wish we were, somehow. Working on that!

WE BELONG