The nice part is that anyone married or single can use them to turn a boring night of What do you want to do? No, What do you want to do? into a night of Let's do this! instead.
The book is organized into seven categories of dates. For example Simple and Easy; Different and Free and Off the Wall to name a few.
Some of my favorites are:
- Spend an afternoon at a cafe people watching
- Stay out all night seaching for the best cup of coffee
- Visit a car dealership and test drive cars (or window shop on a day when the lots are closed)
- Play spy! Pick someone to follow and see how close you can get without being noticed. When they notice you eat at the closest restaurant.
- Write down names of surrounding towns on slips of paper and pick one from a bowl. Spend the day exploring
- Dance on the beach and then go for a midnight swim
I'd would love to cram the comment box with your suggestions for great dates. Things you've done, things you wish you could do. It can be from any time period of your life it doesn't have to be since you met your spouse.
What's the best date you've been on? Where would you want your date to take you?